Registering a Company
Registering a company through Companies House if fairly simple and only costs £12 if the application is completed online. You can register active or dormant companies. A company is dormant when it has not officially begun trading but is still engaging in start-up activities e.g. domain purchases, acquiring start-up capital etc. If you are considering registering a company – here are the key details that will be required:
• Company Name and Type of Company
• Company Address and Business Activity
• Officer Details (Director(s) and Secretary)
• Share Capital and Shareholder Details
• Details of Persons with Significant Control (PSC)
If you require a certain level of customization in relation to your application (i.e. custom Articles of Association) or you would simply prefer us to do it for you then contact us for a free consultation.
Refer to our Insights section for information in relation to some of the key benefits of registering a company compared to operating as a self-employed individual.